Wireless fans listen up!
We think Wireless is gonna be one of the biggest events of the summer, which is why we're sending one lucky Viber down to join the party at Finsbury Park on us.
To win tickets for Friday at Wireless Festival, find the pinned listing on the Vibe Tickets home feed and tag a mate you’d like to bring along with you in the comments.
Not interested in Wireless? We announce a different #FreeForFans competition every week at 7pm, so make sure you check back to see if any of our other giveaways catch your eye.
Or, better yet, give us a shout out on Twitter at @VibeTickets and tell us what other events you’d like to win tickets to.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is TheVibe Limited (company number 08466574) whose registered office is at Cotton Court, Church Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3BY.
2. Employees of TheVibe Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Prize is a pair of tickets to the Friday of Wireless Festival at Finsbury Park in London on 6th July, 2018 (value £110). Winner to be chosen at random from all entries.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry the competition is via the Vibe Tickets app. For a chance to win simply find the For Sale ad posted by Vibe Admin and tag a friend in the comments.
6. Closing date for entry will be 2nd February 2018 at 11:59am GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another if equivalent value without giving notice.