Missed out on tickets to Anthony Joshua’s next fight? We’re in your corner.
For our next #FreeForFans competition we’re giving away two tickets to the biggest fight of the year so far: Anthony Joshua vs. Joseph Parker.
The two heavyweight champions will bring their unification to Cardiff’s Principality Stadium on Saturday 31 March, and you could be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets to see them battle it out live.
#FreeForFans is our weekly giveaway that gives fans a shot at winning tickets to some of the most in demand events around the UK. So if boxing isn’t your deal make sure you check back every Wednesday at 7pm to see if any of our other competitions take your fancy.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is TheVibe Limited (company number 08466574) whose registered office is at Cotton Court, Church Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3BY.
2. Employees of TheVibe Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Prize is a pair of tickets to Anthony Joshua vs. Joseph Parker at Principality Stadium in Cardiff on 31st March, 2018 (value £160). Winner to be chosen at random from all entries.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry the competition is via the Vibe Tickets app. For a chance to win simply find the For Sale ad posted by Vibe Admin and tag a friend in the comments.
6. Closing date for entry will be 26th January 2018 at 11:59am GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another if equivalent value without giving notice.